29 maj 2010

A Life Changing Moment

You know in the movies when the leading-role character gets bad new that changes their lives forever. You se it in their eyes trying to deal with the chock and their lives flashes in-front of them. 
My character is played by Zach Braff, probably after "The Garden State" movie. Him, sitting in a hospital room with a doctor and thinking that his life is over. Then a "out-of-body" experience, were you stop listening to the doctor and trying to se where it all went wrong. But you will never find it. 
I got news like that today. Its not always as in the movies. 

No, Im not pregnant nor going to die. 
 My life, from now on, is never going to be the same. 
No more nice girl, or good girl. I dont give a shit anymore. 

I just need to get through this. And hopefully not on my own. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. låter inte vidare trevligt :( men du har rätt inställning, gumman. Stå på dig! och hojta om jag kan hjälpa! Jag är ändå bara några timmar bort.. kan komma över en helg eller whateva.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack Dina ! Du är så underbar !
    Nästa helg jag är ledig kommer jag ner allt :)

    SvaraRadera