31 maj 2010

Feelings

I hate having feelings when I dont know where the come from.
 Is it guilt or sadness? If it is, then why am I feeling this way? 
Ive always tried to live easy,. to have a "whatever" attitude so I dont have to think about it too much or freak myself out. 
Last night I didnt get much sleep. I was trying to figure out what I was feeling. 
I was sad about what has happened and felt alone because I will be facing this on my own. 
But I have friends that I know will support me. I only wished it wasnt me. 

Denial is the first step. Then comes Anger and Bargaining, which I ran through quickly. Im at Depression right now and have a little bit to go before I get to Acceptance
 
Dont make jokes about it. Its still not funny. Im not ready for the world quit yet. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Some things you have to fight on your own and what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I know that for a fact.
    Just think about our epic trip together, It'll be awsome, ok? I know it will!

    POK.

    SvaraRadera