22 juni 2010

I Miss . . .

Im tired and bored. 
After a hell of a workout at the gym,. i deserve to watch telly all night. With maybe., only maybe some snacks. 
To my surprise - I had a packed in the mail. From mama :) I love it. 
TACK MAMMA!

Soon I can buy my ticket home :) I got the cash, now I only need to book it. Gonna do it tomorrow. 

Perth - Stockholm
February 21 2011  
(right before my B´day)

Im looking forward in seeing my friends back home and wonder how much Ive missed while I was gone. I know we all will catch up when I come home again. No worries aye?
Right now, I really want a place of my own. When I got down here I just moved from my familys place to an other familys place. 
I would love to have my own bathroom, kitchen and other rooms. My friends would be able to come and go however I please. I could have my own partys, like we had before. It really feels weird NOT having our partys at my place. Funny. 
I also miss real mates.. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar