24 juni 2010

Your Piercing Blue Eyes

I have never been obsessed of anyones eyes before. These ones are special
He's got eyes that I will never forget. 
They are piercing blue and sparkle like diamonds. They make me feel every emotion at once and I hate it and love it at the same time. I can even count the times they've made me blush like a 14 year old school girl and the times they've made me hate myself.
When Im not with his eyes I miss them. When I am with them, I feel exposed and out of place. Nothing Im used to. Yet, it makes me want more. 
 Every time I look at them, they remind me of pain because I know that these eyes will never be mine. I hate having them in my mind when I think about you. 
I don't want to remember them but they will be in my dreams and nightmares until the end. 
 
To be honest, it can't really be him I want. It's the fairytale behind it, which I've fallen for. It's the person whom I think you are that I want. 
The thing is - that will never happen.
This is my way of making peace with myself and closing this chapter of us. I don't wanna fall for you nor do I want to get my heart broken. Both, I know is to easy to happen. 
Nothing has gone well between us and I think it never will. 
Therefore, I wish you all the best and hope I'll never have to cry over you again. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar